Hotel Window Cleaners
Our hotel window cleaners have been providing window cleaning services to some of the UK's major hotel groups and numerous independent hotels across the UK for the last 12 years.
Reliability, competitive prices and attention to detail have ensured high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction for the work our hotel window cleaners provide.
Our professional, reliable teams provide a flexible service to ensure that the busiest areas, usually the public areas, are cleaned more frequently and the remaining areas in line with the customer's requirements. This will ensure your hotel has clean windows maintaining the image you want to portray to your customers, whilst still working within the constraints of your budget.
Our window cleaning teams are polite and unobtrusive in their approach to the task in hand and they will only leave your hotel when you are happy with the service they provide.
Hotel Window Cleaners located across the UK
Our hotel window cleaning teams are located across the UK, in all major towns and cities including all of London, the North in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool, the Midlands in Birmingham, Coventry and Derby, the South in Southampton and Portsmouth and even in the Westcounty in Exeter and Plymouth.
In fact we now have window cleaners located in every county across the UK offering a local and professional hotel window cleaning service.
Benefits of using LaddersFree?
• Local Service means a competitive price - by using a team of window cleaners that live locally you will get a more competitive price. There will be no travelling expenses so no need to include the cost of fuel or travelling time in the quotation. Having a window cleaning team that live locally will ensure that the Housekeeping Manager, Duty Manager, or Hotel Manager or in fact any of your staff will get to know the window cleaners and the window cleaners will get to know your hotel.
• At a time to suit you – With so much experience in hotel window cleaning our teams can provide advice regarding the most suitable time for window cleaning to take place, ensuring that you have minimal disruption to your staff and guests.
• All methods - Our hotel window cleaners are highly skilled and have been trained to provide all types of window cleaning including conventional methods, the use of water fed poles and even the use of mobile elevated platforms and abseiling for very high buildings. With all these methods available to us we can ensure all of your windows, signage and cladding can be cleaned as and when required.
• Compliance with Health and Safety Legislation - Our hotel window cleaning teams are aware and comply with The Work at Height Directive 2005. We have our health and safety manual, provide method statements and risk assessments, use safety signage and are fully insured to carry out work using all methods and at any addition they will fully understand the use of restrictors on hotel windows in order to safeguard the safety of the occupants.
• Competitive Prices - Because we clean a large number of hotels and have a small marketing budget because the majority of our customers come from word of mouth; we are able to provide window cleaning to your hotel at a competitive price. We are happy carry out to carry out a site visit to meet you, discuss the spec, and answer any questions that you may have.
• Experienced - Our aim is to provide the ultimate goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We now clean more than 80 hotels across the UK and there are a number of hotels where we have been providing a window cleaning service for more than 10 years!
• Outstanding Customer Service - as part of our service we will provide you with a customer service contact. They will be responsible for ensuring you are happy with the service we provide. They will carry out periodic courtesy calls and will be there for you should you have any questions.